lundi 27 juillet 2015

Seized Blade Boss, which heating torch??

Hey guys,

I have a blade boss that won't come off. I've tried a 2 jaw puller.. and even that (and the metal bolt in the middle) is squishing .. this thing wont budge and I'm tempted to smack it with a hammer. Someone suggested heating the boss to expand it and break it free.

I'm looking to now buy a Propane Torch.. but.. I have no idea what I need, or how hot I need to get the part(s). What do you guys recommend in the way of portable torches (cheap priced).

I was looking at bunnings and supercheap auto and came across, (australia)

Hot Devil Propane Torch Kit - Supercheap Auto Australia

Tradeflame Propane Handyman Full Flame Blow Torch Kit I/N 5910245 | Bunnings Warehouse

Tradeflame Propane Handyman Pinpoint Blow Torch Kit I/N 5910244 | Bunnings Warehouse

Dont really know the differences. Are there any that have refillable canisters ?

Thanks :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire