mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hello, folks.

Hi, all. I'm Chuck from E. Tennessee. I came here to try to get help to troubleshoot and repair my 2 year old Troy-Bilt weed eater. Seems not much info available on the web.
I am retired, and not in the best of health. I have an acre lot that needs constant upkeep. Seems whenever I want to use a piece of gas powered equipment, it needs some tinkering to get going.
I'm certain there are others like me out there, that are tired of spending their meager funds on new equipment every couple years.
I also have a 15 year old lawn tractor that I have managed to keep running over the years, though it has a Tecumseh engine and there is less and less support for it every year.
Looking forward to learning from you all.

Chuck


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire