mardi 28 juillet 2015

New Iowa member

I am very happy so far with my Hustler Raptor SD 54" (model 932558) purchased 07/07/2015. Hope it was a lucky day. My yard slopes 4-5 degrees with a single mower width strip at the bottom of almost 15 degrees, bordered by a neighbor's chain link fence on my trim side. It is pretty easy to control as I turn up hill after mowing this strip. I used a friend's MoJack EZ yesterday, like it a lot while knocking the excess grass out from under mower deck and am trying to decide between the 2 MoJack products: the MoJack ZR Lawn Tractor Lift model 35301 (scissor lift) vs. the MoJack EZ Mower Lift model #MJEZ (screw lift) MoJackEZdeckclean.png
Any thoughts about pro's and con's of these 2 lift models? Ron in Iowa
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire