samedi 28 mai 2016

D140 Trans Quit Pulling After 5 Hours

Recently bought a brand new D140 and after just over 5 hours on the meter, the transmission just quit pulling. Flat ground, no obstructions, normal mowing and she just stopped moving. The only thing I thought to do was disengage then re-engage the rod in the back but that didn't help, of course. Form what I've been reading, the tranny is a sealed unit. Is there anything I could at least look for to tell if the tranny is damaged? This is the 3rd D140 I've had in a month; the first one looked like it was set up by a baboon so I sent it back. The second one had a hub seize up after the first 20 minutes. I'm starting to think the green machine was a mistake. Any suggestions on the tranny concern? Thanks!


D140 Trans Quit Pulling After 5 Hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire