jeudi 26 mai 2016

What blade and engine combo should I use on this Snapper 21-Inch?

So I'm looking to get a mulching blade for one of my Snappers. This one:



The model is: 21351P
The engine is a Briggs and Stratton 110902-3911-01. The label says "187cc." From what I've read, it's 4 HP.

I want a blade that will provide a good quality of cut and mulch well, even when the mower is moving quickly. I don't care about bagging or discharge. I narrowed it down to the Oregon Gator and the Snapper Ninja. Any thoughts? Which one works better? Or should I get both?


I'm also debating whether I should fix the original engine, or put it on a shelf and install a Briggs Quantum instead. :confused: What are your opinions on this? Pros and cons?

I bought this mower because it's compact, it has an amazing reputation, and it's fast. :thumbsup: I want to use the mower to its full potential, so I'd like to get a mulching blade that can handle tall grass at a decent ground speed, as well as an engine that has enough power to handle the blade.:smile:

I know I have a lot of questions, but this is definitely the place to ask them. Thanks! :wink:


What blade and engine combo should I use on this Snapper 21-Inch?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire