lundi 23 mai 2016

Leaking Oil Big Time

Hi folks, looking for some advice please. I have a Craftsman LT2500 with a Kohler SV620-3215 22 HP Hydrostatic Drive, this afternoon I got done cutting the grass and was heading back to put the tractor away.

While heading back the tractor stalled and came to a stop. I tried restarting it and it would turn over but not start. Checked the fuel, checked spark plug and then I checked the oil even though I emptied out the old oil last fall and replaced it with new oil and filter just before the new cutting season began, this was the second cut of the season.

On checking the oil the dipstick is showing it's near empty so I go get some oil and top it up. On trying to start the engine I see oil spraying everywhere and when I checked underneath the tractor I see oil not just leaking but flowing onto the ground and pooling on the crankshaft pulley.

I'm wondering if it's the crankshaft oil seal that's gone, or could it be something else completely? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Blu


Leaking Oil Big Time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire