mercredi 25 mai 2016

Is the ZT-3400 a commercial hydro system

I buy and sell commercial mowers as a hobby. I'm a retired BMW tech. I'm seeing more and more of these hydro pump/wheel motors being classified as commercial drive systems. I gotta tell ya, I see nothing but companies trying to save a buck.
These "Gemini" style units unit have been put into light duty mowers for years because they were cheap and for the average homeowner that mows 50 hours a year, they were acceptable, but do they really need to be in a real commercial unit.
I can't believe that people are just laying down for this.
I can see the huge amount of savings at the manufactureing level. The unit is cheaper. there are no more high pressure hoses connecting the pumps to the motors. The labor to install is dramatically less. but the mowers dont seem to be offered at any discount compared to previous prices.
The pump generates heat. The wheel motor generates heat. Having to two seperated, plus having a larger quantity of fluid, and the ease of adding a cooler, certainly adds life and more reliabillity over the one piece unit.
I guess my question is, are professionals going to settle for the disposable mindset that the manufacturers have convinced the homeowner to accept?


Is the ZT-3400 a commercial hydro system

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire