lundi 23 mai 2016

Husqvarna 125 BVX dies when choke released

Husqvarna 125BVx, about a year old. It'd be running fine. Recently, it would start fine using the appropriate starting method - prime bulb 10 times, 3 x pulls at full choke, then start at half-choke. However, as soon as the choke is switched off the engine died. The spark plug looked good, but I went ahead and replaced it. No luck. Adjusted the idle speed and checked the exhaust screen. No luck. While I use trufuel with the correct fuel:oil ratio, I went ahead and cleaned the carb. No luck. Replaced the carb and fuel lines. No luck. It still does the same thing - starts fine, then dies as soon as the choke is released. I've searched around and found people with similar problems with this model, but no solution.

What might I be missing?


Husqvarna 125 BVX dies when choke released

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire