vendredi 27 mai 2016

Honda HRX2173HYA Starting Issue

I have a Honda HRX2173HYA mower that's just about 3 years old. I run nothing but Ethanol-Free gas in it, and always have. The problem I have is it's sometimes hard to start. It appears to be something sticking, because if I bounce it around a little, it will start. Once it starts, it runs fine. If I run out of gas, & don't touch the throttle, it will start on the first pull after it's refueled. If I move the throttle to the Stop position before I refuel it, it usually will not start without me bouncing it around a bit. Could it be the Auto Choke? I read in another thread that Honda has some problems with the Auto-Choke was replacing them on some mowers under warranty. The S/N of my mower is MAGA-2058157.

Thanks


Honda HRX2173HYA Starting Issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire