samedi 28 mai 2016

Yard Machines 38" cut 12.5 hp (?) Brake safety switch problem

Good Morning all.

I've got problems with my yard machines tractor. Can't find the model number and I switched the engine to a Koehler 12.5, 3 1/2 years ago.
Anyway, I think this is a general question.
The brake pedal has a "sweet spot". I have to position it in just the right spot (within 1/2") in order to get the starter to engage.
Otherwise, the machine works pretty well.
Looking at the safety switches and brake linkage, I see no adjustment. I suspect the pedal travels too far in. Yes/no?

I'd also sure appreciate brake adjustment instructions also as it's pretty slow to stop. The pads look ok.

I can provide pics (let me know what you need) .
Thanks folks.


Yard Machines 38" cut 12.5 hp (?) Brake safety switch problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire