lundi 23 mai 2016

Tuff Torq K46AC transmission help please!

I have a John Deere L120, which will no longer move. The mower & tranny was working fine and suddenly stopped with a slight noise. The forward and reverse pedals now travel too easily now do not do anything. Likewise the little lever release mechanism in the rear does not now impact anything. I assume my transmission is toast? I raised the tractor up and don't see anything not hooked up.

Or am I missing something? I also checked out the You Tube online video about how to repair the transmission, but even the cost of the parts is more than what the mower might be worth.

Am I missing an external adjustment somewhere?

Thanks if anyone has advice.

Larry


Tuff Torq K46AC transmission help please!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire