mardi 24 mai 2016

Engine Toro Timemaster exhaust leak and governor

Hello all,
Please excuse my long post, but I am trying to give a little background. I have a toro timemaster 30 and have had great luck for the first two years of ownership. Might have about 75 hours on it, only used on my flat fescue lawn under 1/2 acre. About a month ago I noticed what seemed to be an exhaust leak at the muffler, since then I have replaced the exhaust gaskets, thermostat and finally muffler and still have the issue. When I first removed the muffler most of the threads on the forward bolt came out with it. I have since installed heli coils and have no issues getting 85 in/lb torque on the bolts. As I was ordering some parts for the engine I decided to replace the belts, but not the blade timing belt. All seems to be adjusted fine, but I did notice a lack of power (governor). I searched this site and did find some insight on the governor adjustment but it did not help. I know I should have taken it to a toro service shop and had my problem taken care of under warranty, however I purchased it at the home depot and in the past shops have not wanted to service what they did not sell, my experience anyway. So in closing, I have what sounds like an exhaust leak and a governor out of adjustment. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I typically fix more than I break, but not in this case.


Engine Toro Timemaster exhaust leak and governor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire