samedi 30 août 2014

Craftsman 5hp 22" Weed Trimmer

Had a guy give me a Craftsman 5hp 22' push weed trimmer, model 536.773500. Said he had not used in two years and was not sure it would start. No gas in tank (which was clean). Got home. Pressure washed clean. Had oil. Pulled and cleaned air filter and added some carb cleaners to the carb without removing at this time. Put in gas with some Doc. Car and to my surprise it started on the second pull (first pull after that). Runs pretty smooth but I am sure I will need to clean carb and put in new spark plug.



My question is since I have no experience with this machine at all, can anyone who has tell me about it? Year is was made/sold? Value? Is it worth pulling the carb and giving a good cleaning? etc. Don't need it, but if I sell it I have no idea what to ask.



photo 1.jpg


Attached Images






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire