jeudi 28 août 2014

Simplicity Champion Z-turn Hydraulic issue

Hello-

New to this forum. Could not find a FAQs link but I may have missed it. My Champion Zero turn has developed a shuddering/rapid jerking motion when I make a turn in either direction. When the problem started I replaced the filter topped off the oil. That made no difference. Straight motion forward or reverse is smooth but doesn't not seem to go as fast as it once did. I think the right wheel is the culprit but am not sure. Has anyone else experienced this issue with their zero turn? I'm thinking it may be either the pump or the hydraulic motor on one or perhaps both sides. However since these are very expensive parts I would like to be able to positively isolate the problem rather than just throw parts at it. Any help/ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire