jeudi 28 août 2014

Repairs JS45 Momentum is expelling White smoke

I own a JS45. I have replaced the air filter, spark plug and the lawn mower literally has white smoke bellowing out and the engine seems to rev really high. This even continued after oil change and new gas.



Does anyone know if that is a sign of a fuel filter issue, carburetor or other. I am semi-competent on repairing but concerned this may be a blown engine.

Since the last cut, I have drained the machine of oil and gas. It is empty of both at this time so part purchase or other would be easier.



Please advise a cleaner or other info as I am frustrated and worry that the cost for parts/repair vs the value of the machine. I personally have loved it up until this year.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire