dimanche 31 août 2014

newbie need advice on residential ztr

Been reading quite a bit and have settled on the 5k price point, but would prefer to keep it at 4k. I have a .4 acre residential lot. For the most part it is all a hill, with the front yard being the only true flat spot. I am looking at the hustler raptor sd or the gravely zt xl at the 4k price point. If i were to jump up to 5k I was looking at the gravely zt hd. I couldn't find anything else with similar specs at the 5k price point.



All of these mowers might be overkill for my yard, but want something to last, but I cat afford a true commercial unit.



Anyone prefer one of these overt the other, or am i missing anything better in that 4-5k range? Any help or opinions appreciated.



I'm currently push mowing it with a old $99 20" bolens. I have an old snapper 5 speed but it needs work and i don't think it would be up to the task of my new yard.



Looks like a lot if mfgr are running 0% financing. Wondering if I can get a better deal right now going into the fall or wait until spring.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire