jeudi 28 août 2014

Toro LX500 will not move question

I have a Toro LX-500 model 13AP60RP744 and while cutting the grass it just stopped.

I thought it was a broken drive belt. I checked the belt and it seemed loose but not broken. So I put it back in gear and attempted to go forward. Smoke came from under the tractor where the drive pulley is. I figured from the burnt rubber smell the belt was slipping on the pulley. It turned out the belt was NOT broken, but it was in bad condition. There were few pieces, chunks missing.

I replaced the belt (what a pain) and to me it still seems loose. After replacing the belt I have the exact same result, the tractor does not move and there is a burnt rubber smell. I don稚 see any places where a tension spring is missing and I checked the yard and did not find one. Any ideas what is wrong?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire