dimanche 31 août 2014

HRX217HYA Auto Choke

Ok so I understand how manual choke works and the principle of auto choke. When my mower is cold and I visually inspect the choke plate and it is closed, after mowing and I shut the mower off it is wide open as it should be. My question is this.......When I shut the mower off should the choke stay in full open position and gradually close as the engine cools or should it close ? Now with mine if I take a plastic stick and try to operate the plate the plate doesn't move at all as if it is stuck. I am trying to better understand how a auto choke operates and if its spring actuated, heat actuated or both. Engine backfires through muffler on hot start up (stated in different thread) just trying to somewhat trouble shoot as the local dealer has a 4 week turn around at the moment. The issue is most likely fuel delivery related but hey ya never know.........





Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire