dimanche 31 août 2014

Honda HRR216VYA Mower Belt Change Help

Hi,

I found this forum online as I'm struggling with replacing the belt on my mower. It has a lot of slack in it and seems to have stretched out.

Usually on something like this I look around for some YouTube videos on how to change it, however I've run across tow things:-



1.) I've taken the blades off okay, but the center bolt holding on the roto-stop assembly will not come off; it appears to just turn a shaft connected to the engine itself (certainly not as easy as shown here at 1:09 minutes in....it just turns the shaft Belt Replacement (part #22431-VL0-B00) - Honda Lawn Mower Repair - YouTube ).



2.) At the back of the mower, there is no spring and arm where I have to unhook the spring if applicable and swing out the pulley assembly as shown on the same video at 2:17.



Without doing these things, there doesn't seem to be a way to get the belt off and install any replacement.



Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire