jeudi 28 août 2014

Engine John Deere LT160 carburetor

New to this forum but already finding it very helpful! I took the carburetor apart on my:



JD LT160

Kohler engine model # CV460s

Spec # 26516



I cleaned it all up and remounted to the engine block and it started right up! Great!! However, I can't for the life of me figure out where a "left-over" piece belongs. It's a rubber/soft plastic cap looking thing, very small. A small regular nail head would fit into the opening (it's open on one end but not open on the other). Almost like a grommet. I've looked at all the diagrams online, etc. and I can't seem to figure out if this rubber piece is part odf the carb or something else. I was able to raise lower engine speed after re-assembly and choke seems to work as well (wants to stall the engine when going from high RPM's to the choke position). I did disconnect both linkages for the throttle and choke in order to remove the carb. Need advice, help!! If more info is required just ask. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire