dimanche 31 août 2014

GV400 Alternative carb advice please?

I'll get straight to the point...



Bought a ride on mower with a Honda GV400 engine attached but it was missing the carb and, just my luck, it appears that Honda stopped producing the carb I need quite a while ago and there are no new replacements anywhere (especially in the UK).



So clearly I have a few options to my carb problem (buy another engine, wait for the carb to appear on ebay, use an SU carb with a custom manifold ect), but I was hoping maybe someone on this forum has any experience/recommendations for alternative carbs that they know can run on the GV400.



I was also wondering whether the carb from the G400 will fit onto the GV400? Surely it's just the same carb but mounted differently?



Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated!



Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire