jeudi 28 août 2014

Newbie saying hello, need advice also.

Have been musing around on the CC site. I note first of all there's no bashing or smart alecks when a question is asked. That's commendable and different from a couple other sites I visit...Kudoes.

I just bought a CC rzt-s42 and pretty much happy with it. I'd wanted a single blader, but none to my satisfaction available.

Now to my quest for help. Mowing slowly, as along a fence line any time I touch the steering wheel left the mower will surge forward. Also when parked with wheels straight ahead, parking brake off, engine running slow, if I touch the wheel left the mower will move forward. Moving the wheel to the right the mower remains in place. Also, I sense the steering to the left is harder than to right. Tire pressure is same side to side, only 7 hours on meter, all I've done is changed oil/fil., lubed and adjusted deck. Have not hit any objects.

Could this be a simple adjustment or is it time to take to shop...40 miles one way.

TIA,

Jim




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire