vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Gravely ZT vs Ariens Zoom 42''

Hey guys,

I have a Kubota 6100E that spit the bit again, it's a great tractor but the local service center charges over a thousand dollars each time it needs even the smallest repair because it's "imported" parts. Anyway, I would like to buy a ZTR mower and have it narrowed in my price range between the Gravely 42'' and the Ariens 42'' both get rave reviews but I wanted to know if anyone knows which would be better for my 2 acre lawn with lots of trees?

I would love the Gravely, but the Ariens has a better price point too. I talked to the Ariens chat support and they even said I should go with the Gravely. I don't know what to do, I'd like to stay at 2,500 for the mower because then the payments would be like 50 dollars a month. Does anyone have an Ariens 42''?

What's the differences? Any advice would be most welcomed.

Leigh


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire