vendredi 24 juillet 2015

How Does a New Member get Guidence?

I posted a message in this forum to Catherine asking for
help with ignoring a humbug poster (Ric), leading to how to
ignore other posters and whole threads.
I have also PM'd Mohammed asking how to block threads
and mark forums "read".
No response, yet I read Mohammed as posting he (?) is onsite
every day...!

Today I find my first post to the forum has been moved - somewhere.
No response from Catherine.
---see pix attached

My request is very simple.
How do I ignore a poster who 'tells' me to ignore
them when Admin does not allow me to add them
to my "edit ignore" list?
Like, this "regular" is humping near on every post I make!

Some clarity on "fair play" please...anybody.
Yeuuup..it is quite clear "Catherine" is a welcome bot,,
yet someone with server rights (and a brain) has to read this
forum, occassionly?
My humping buddy aside, who obviously has r00t rights:-/


Yeh, Ric... Yer aint so clever in hiding yer tracks.
If it is the case you own or have a financial interest in
this box (LMF) then delete my account now along with all posts
I have made, not just those you don't want in the public domain.
Life is too short to be bothered with feeding your klooless ego.

Help or out, please.
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire