lundi 13 juillet 2015

Is there a way to replace the tread on an obsolete troybilt wheel?

I have an troybilt model 34311 mower that has front wheels (part number 1765750) that are wearing out and need replacing. I have searched HIGH and LOW and no one seems to have a source. Goodness. I know Garden Way the company that made it has been out of business for several years, but I am trying to avoid to go out and buy a new machine, so I have a good mower. The B&S overhead valve motor on the thing works perfectly and it is really frustrating to have this kind of road block. I figured out how to create my own drive control cable when I found out that that one is no longer available, so I THINK some sort of solution should be at hand. It is times like this I wish I had a 3d printer, so I could create a mold for a new set.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire