mardi 14 juillet 2015

Kohler 20hp courage will not run

Hi,My neighbor has a troybilt riding mower with this engine on it and it has been running perfect until yesterday.She got ready to use it and said she checked the oil first and then added a small amount to to top it off.She then cranked it and made a pass through her yard and she said it blew out a puff of smoke then stopped running.I went to check it for her and the first thing I did was make she hadn't overfilled it with oil.The oil level was fine so I attempted to crank it, all it would do is spin over so I gave it a shot of starting fluid and it started and ran until the starting fluid was burned out then nothing.The first thing I then checked was to make sure I had fuel to the carb and I did.It has a fuel shutoff solenoid on it so I figured maybe the plunger had gummed up and was not letting fuel into the carb.I pulled the carb off and checked and cleaned the solenoid then put 12v to it to be sure it was working.The plunger pulls in like it should so I proceeded to give the carb a good cleaning and check to be sure the float was free and working which it was.I reinstalled the carb and tried to start it up and it is still doing the same thing, running only when I am spraying starting fluid in the carb and when I stop it quits running.Any ideas where to go from here.Thanks in advance.:confused2:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire