mercredi 27 août 2014

Mulching walk behind, anyone else had problems with Husqvarna?

My1st post so I hope this is in the right place.

I mow about 1 acre with an old Kubota tractor and topper, but chose a ï½£900/ 1500?USD Husqvarna LB553SE 'professional' mulching mower for the area round the house thinking it would last for years. It's about 2 months old and I suppose I've used it about 6 times. The bolt holding the blade sheared last week, leaving the body of the bolt in the engine shaft. The dealer I bought it from told me I probably hit a stone and the repair won't be covered by warranty. This seems like a either a poor warranty or poor design - I would have thought a shear pin or slipping friction washer arrangement (like the Stiga it replaced) would make more sense.

Is this just bad luck on my part or have other people had bad experience with this model?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire