mardi 26 août 2014

Snow blower JD 300 Snow Blower in Minnesota

After last winter's snowfall (in MN), I bought a 2012 JD 300 rider with a snow blower attachment in hopes it would help with some snow removal. It failed miserably, mostly due to the fact that we live in a windy hilltop so wind-driven snow is packed hard and the drive wheels just slipped. I also have an WD-45 with a huge snow bucket, to be used when/if it gets really bad. But, it takes forever to remove drifts from a 500 ft. driveway (East-West).



I am considering selling/trading the JD snowblower attachment and buying a used Inland Steel PTO driven blower for my WD-45. I should be able to make it work at an almost even trade. Looking for input on either the JD snowblower and/or the Inland snowblower (esp. how well it works).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire