jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Troy built push mower won't start

I have a troy built 7.75, 175 cc 21" xp push mower that won't fire. Model # 11P02-0693-B1 Briggs engine. When I pull starter cord it seems to backfire a bit out carb but does not really ever catch to start. Here is what I have done. I put a brand new carb on after several attempts to clean old one. Looks like carb was not issue. New spark plug and it has a good visual spark. Pulled flywheel and put in a new key. Old one looked good. I do not have a compression tester, but compression feels good just at the pull cord. Not sure what to attack next. Any ideas? Thought about checking valve clearance. Never done this before, but does not seem to difficult.

Also checked little black wire for kill to magneto. Wire looks good. Tried to start with this wire connected and disconnected - no difference.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire